Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How Low Can I Go? (Cult Update)

At last! I have actual progress to report.

First, the prologue:
After being away for a couple of weeks, I was slightly dismayed at last week's weigh-in to find that I was up 2lbs. After all, I was SAILING. That's exercise, isn't it? (You may have noticed that I DIDN'T post about it.)

Now, the news:
However, this week I was down 4.6lbs! Which a) is a personal record for a single week's weight loss and b) gets me to a new low weight (still not my goal weight, but getting closer...).

So here's this week's loss, in Scrabble terms:

1 comment:

kvgoz said...

"One must blog their triumphs as well as their detours in order to provide motivation for successful completion of their goals!"

KG 2008

Who wants to be reminded of not hitting a goal though? However, if you post about not hitting a goal it is motivation for posting more so you can move it down the blog far enough to where it is not visible.