Thursday, October 30, 2008

Passing the Buck

Ok, I know I've been really bad about blogging lately, but there have been a variety of factors including that I've been:
- producing a week of Estro (tomorrow night is your last chance to see Estro Encores!)
- completing the writing of Act One of my first full-length play (wow, is that awkwardly worded. but you get the idea...)
- traveling for work
- facilitating a two-day retreat
- working on the January InGenius festival
etc., etc., etc.

The other factor is that THE MOST IMPORTANT issue right now for everyone to be focusing on is next Tuesday. And, for various job-related reasons, that's not something I can blog about during the day. So, instead, I am passing the buck to Laughing at the Pieces. Rob has done an amazing job of talking about ALL the reasons why Obama is the better choice and it's all compounded by the fact that he is now personally experiencing the effects of the Bush economy (i.e., he just got laid off). So go. Read. Learn. I'll be here when you get back.

No comments: