Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Done with Chemo!

Wow. I've really been lax about posting, haven't I?

Well, for those who've lost track, I had my last chemo on Thursday, August 30th. No Neulasta needed since this is my last treatment, which means the "recovery" was a little easier. Had a gourmet, home-cooked Italian meal to celebrate. And the hubby and I are heading up to Lenox, Mass this Friday for a weekend-long celebration, hopefully complete with champagne!

Next up: Port removal on Thursday Sept 13th.

After that: Radiation, 33 treatments, tentatively scheduled to start Oct 2nd.

And after that: Hormone therapy.

3 comments:

kvgoz said...

Great. Enjoy the weekend.

FYI we are almost done unpacking at our new place, and a dinner invite will certainly be coming your way.

Rob S. said...

Congrats on gett8ing through this step -- and have a great weekend!

Sharon GR said...

Woo-hoo!