Thursday, September 20, 2007

What Have I Been Doing w/My Month Off?

As I previously reported, I'm on a 1-month break between chemo and radiation. So, what have I been doing with all my free time?

1. Working.
2. Volunteering (back to doing my regular weekly shift at the Source)
3. Seeing my play! (It opened last night as part of Estrogenius Week 1 and runs until Saturday. Tickets are available here.)
4. Helping produce Week 2 of Estro.
5. Getting a new surgeon (my original surgeon left NYC).
6. Scheduling scans--mammo, ultrasound and MRI--so we can make sure everything's ok before I start rads.
7. Getting my port out. Tomorrow!
8. Celebrating--the hubby and I went to the Berkshires for the weekend in early September.

So, basically, it's been a busy month. And I need to get better about posting. But that's the basic update.

2 comments:

Sharon GR said...

Sounds like you've made good use of your time... Hope all is well!

(I'm sorry we missed Estrogenius. I'm sure it was great. Can't wait to hear about it.)

Rob S. said...

It was a great show! And great to see you guys, of course. (And tell Jesse & Greg thanks for that phone call last night -- it saved us a lot of hassle, bummer that it was...)