Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm Outta Here!...And So's My Hair...

Mom and I take off on Sunday for our annual girls' getaway to Saratoga Springs. Eating, shopping, reading and going to the spa are our main to-do list items. I can't wait!

Then we're back on the 4th for a little BBQ, chemo #4 on Thursday (ugh) and Friday we head out to the north shore of LI for a little getaway.

The best part of all this is it means NINE days with no wig! Woo-hoo! (I really wish I could work up the nerve to abandon it entirely, but I can't so far...I'm just not ready to "out myself" at the office.)

Postscript: In the continuing saga of my hair, I must report that more of the stubble on my head has been falling out, so much so that I've taken to using a lint-roller in the morning...Thought you'd enjoy the image ; )

1 comment:

Sharon GR said...

Have a good time on your vacations!