Monday, June 23, 2008

While I'm Gone...

Read Andi's blog!

It's been sitting over there on the righthand side of this page for ages, but she just recently recommitted herself to blogging regularly (something I need to do, I know).

By way of quick introduction, Andi and I roomed together in college for 2 years. And, given that the famous people in history always seemed to have known each other (think the Algonquin roundtable, Edith Wharton & Henry James, Al Gore & Tommy Lee Jones--also college roommates), I have always considered this to be my guarantee that I will one day be famous...because she is way too talented to remain unknown.

So, go forth and enjoy one of the most elegant and lyrical writers I know. But do promise you'll check back here occasionally. I mean, c'mon, you knew me first.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy smoke! She's a wordy little bugger, but your right. She can write and very well.
No one will replace you as my #1!
Sing a few bars for me @TRRHOF

AvivaMicah said...

Sweet Jaya Girlkid, thanks so much for the shout-out. I guess I am a wordy little bugger, but, oh well. Someday I may master the art of brevity, but in the words of Saint Augustine, not yet. Love you - Andeleh