Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ok...NOW my plate is full

Life is pretty busy these days.

I'm doing a temporary assignment at work that has increased responsibility (and that I'm hoping will become permanent).

I'm deep in the midst of reading scripts so I can put together my week for the Estrogenius Festival (scripts will be chosen by May 1).

I'm part of a writer's group and trying to carve out some time to actually work on a couple of ideas I've started jotting notes down for.

I'm doing yoga and pilates again (although not as often as I'd like--see above).

The hubby and I enrolled in a 3-week meditation course and so I'm trying to incorporate meditation in my morning routine.

Our social calendar is back in full swing: this weekend we have plans with friends Fri night, Sat afternoon, Sat night and Sun night.

I joined the Hoboken Quality of Life Coalition which is going to work on reducing Hoboken's greenhouse gas emissions (ok, that's a bit of an oversimplification, but I've only been to 1 meeting so far so I don't quite have all the details nailed down yet).

I've just agreed to stage manage a show.

I'm trying to SEE lots of theatre (in the past 14 days, I've seen "Kitty & Lina" at the Source, "Crimes of the Heart," "Sunday in the Park with George" and "Macbeth."

And, as if all that weren't enough, I've now decided to join a virtual book club that's going to read "Ulysses."

Anyone wanna join me? For the book club part, I mean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the weekend Jesse's wonderful,witty,patient,kind,and humble Uncle Thom is coming to town and all the attention,love and affection(he's such a joy,they call him sunshine)everyone wants to shower him with.
He had many places to go and share his warmth with on his B'Day but choose to spend it with Jennifer and Jesse,2 of his favorite humans. He is such a wonderful house guest you would hardly know he there,except for all the extra warmth!
You guys so blessed!

Sharon GR said...

I don't think I can do the book club, for a similar list of reasons to yours. (Actually, the list is not at all similar, but the length of it is.) It sounds like you're having fun though! Wish I was seeing more theatre...