Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's B-a-a-c-k...(Hair Chronicles #75,363)

Well, the hair on my head is still a little too baby fine and sparse to be called an actual hairstyle yet, but it's definitely coming in and the hair everywhere else is pretty much back.

My eyebrow and eyelashes are about 1/4 inch long and my eyebrows were getting unruly enough that I actually had to get them waxed this weekend! (I had gotten so used to drawing in these delicate little eyebrows it was a little bit of a culture shock when my real ones came in. Whoa baby! We're going to need to keep these puppies under control.)

I think my eyelashes will be substantial enough to handle some mascara about a week from now.
(I remember posting awhile ago that I had read of people getting their eyelashes back "overnight." They lied. The lashes have been creeping in for a couple of weeks now and are still not very noticeable to the naked eye.)

3 comments:

Sharon GR said...

Is it itchy? Sometimes it's itchy when hair grows back in, and I can imagine that would be maddening on your eyelashes and eyebrows.

InGenius Festival - Voices from the Writers' Forum said...

Nope. Not itchy. Thankfully!

Rob S. said...

Congratulations!

>>envy<<