Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TV Trivia: Chuck Lorre Productions

For awhile now, I've noticed that at the end of the certain TV shows (e.g., "Two and a Half Men"), there's a one-screen-shot flash for "Chuck Lorre Productions." The shot shows a screen full of text, but it goes by too fast to read. I've made a conscious effort to read it and got enough in my fast glimpse to be able to tell it was more than jibberish, but that's it. And it goes by so fast that I normally forget about it a few minutes later.

The routine goes like this: TV show. Flash-and-glimmer-of-curiosity. Next show or commercial or whatever--curiosity gone.

It's an interesting exercise in how short our (or at least my) attention span is.

Anyway, today, I finally remembered to Google it and, of course, they're called "Vanity Cards" and they're all online here. They're basically mini-essays on life, the universe and everything (sort of like a non-blog, blog).

And now I know who Sheldon Leonard is. (I knew the 2 characters' names on The Big Bang Theory sounded familiar but all I could come up with was Sally's ex-boyfriend in When Harry Met Sally...You know. The days of the week underpants.)

Anyway, enjoy.

No comments: