Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cult Update

I realize I haven't posted one of these in awhile because:
a) I was away last week and the week before and so didn't go to weigh-in.
b) The image that most accurately captures my WWing over the past couple months is this:



As of this week's weigh-in, which was on Tuesday, I'm NOT at my 10% goal, but not far from it.

To be honest, I've been a little relaxed about the whole thing because I look better, I feel better and I'm fitting in smaller clothes. I do want to lose a little more, but I've been sort of "enjoying the moment," so to speak.

Anyway, enough is enough. I've recommitted to taking it more seriously and so hope to be posting lots of Scrabble boards in the coming weeks. With enough point-counting and pilates, I could even make it to goal weight by the end of August.

No comments: