Friday, July 25, 2008

Read This Blog!

Ok, I don't mean this blog, I mean this blog.

Here's the sales pitch. My cousin Paul and his wife Rebecca sublet their townhouse in Alexandria, VA and decamped with their two small children to Ecuador for 3 months so that Rebecca could volunteer for Asylum Access, non-profit organization that provides free legal assistance to Colombian refugees in Ecuador.

I am completely awestruck by this. The work that Rebecca and Asylum Access is doing is just fantastic and the logistical challenges of doing this with 2 small children is daunting. And Paul, the main author of the blog, is pretty funny.

Anyway, he's been blogging for months and they are actually coming to the end of their 3-month stay, but better late than never, right?

So, without further ado, I bid thee to check out Adventures of the Cuy.

No comments: