Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yep, He's Still Crazy...

Well, you'll be entertained to know that the ploys (and pleas) to discover the weekend plans have continued.

Last night we went out for Middle Eastern food and my husband was introduced to Turkish coffee (which purportedly is 3x as strong as espresso). As a direct result of this, when I was trying to go to sleep last night at around 11:30pm, he was grilling me for info:

Him: What are we doing this weekend? What time do you have thing planned to start on Friday? How late can I sleep? Can I sleep until 10?

Me: (pause) No.

Him: Can I sleep in until 9?

Me: (sleepy pause) Yes.

Him: WHAT ARE WE DOING? TELL ME WHAT WE'RE DOING! I CAN'T TAKE IT!

Me: (very sleepily) Go to sleep.

Thankfully, he eventually did.

Of course, this morning when he woke me up to say goodbye before heading for work, the first thing he asked (casually and before I was awake) was, "Hey, what are we doing this weekend?" Me: "Nice try."

No comments: