Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Queen of Discounts Recommends...

Ok, this is a little self-serving, but only a little. Those who know me know I am the queen of the discount, particularly if it's for plays or restaurants.

So, I recently discovered this site that has discount tickets to all kinds of things all over the country: plays, comedy shows, concerts, sightseeing cruises, etc.

The hubby and I went to see Bill Maher at NJPAC a few weeks ago. The seats were cheap and great. We had a blast.

The site is totally free. You just need to register to use it. And, if you use this link to register, I get credit (read, an additional discount): https://www.goldstar.com/join?p=F689112N

I've only looked at the event listings for New York/New Jersey, but they also have events in:
- Metro DC
- San Francisco
- Chicago
- Los Angeles
- Boston
- San Diego
- Las Vegas

Intrigued? Then check it out. And tell'em I sent ya.

No comments: